网上购物(1 / 2)
05 网上购物
搜索很重要
dialogue
online shopping is very popular now. jimmy and white are discussing it in the office.
现在网上购物特别受欢迎。吉米和怀特正在办公室讨论这个话题。
jimmy: i heard that online shopping is cheaper than going to the shop, is that right?
吉米:我听说网上购物比去商店更便宜,是这样吗?
white: yes. and it is more convenient. you needn't to go outside for shopping. you click the mouse, then the goods will be delivered to your door immediately.
怀特:是啊,而且更加方便。不用外出购物,只要一点鼠标,然后货物就会直接送到家门口。
jimmy: i'm not very familiar with it. could you help me buy a new mobile phone?
吉米:我对这个不太熟悉。你能帮我买一部新手机吗?
white: sure, i'll search it for you. here is the website. this is a famous online shopping website, very trustworthy. i often shop on it.
怀特:当然可以,我给你搜一下。这个网站,是一家很有名的网上购物网站,很正规,值得信赖。我经常在这个网站上购物。
jimmy: there are so many phones. i think that black one is good.
吉米:上面的手机真多。我觉得那个黑色的挺不错。
white: ok, we can click here to get the details of this phone.
怀特:好的,我们点这里可以看到这部手机的详细信息。
jimmy: that's just what i want. how long will it be sent here if i buy it?
吉米:那就是我想要的。如果我买的话多久能收到货?
white: well, generally it is no more than three days.
怀特:一般不超过3天。
jimmy: that's good. i'll buy this one.
吉米:那很好,我要买下它。
notes
1. click [klik] v. 点击(鼠标);发出咔嚓声;n. 咔嗒声,咔嚓声
2. immediately [i?mi:di?tli] adv. 直接地;立即,马上
3. familiar [f??milj?] adj. 熟悉的,通晓的;冒昧的;随便的
4. trustworthy [?tr?st?w?:ei] adj. 值得信赖的,可靠的
5. detail [?di:teil] n. 细目,细节,各种细节,详情;小事
6. generally [?d?en?r?li] adv. 一般地,通常,大体上;广泛地,普遍地
小贴士
1. it is a very convenient way to shop online.
网上购物是一种很便捷的购物方式。
2. we should visit different shopping sites to make a comparison.
我们应该浏览各种不同的购物网站来对比一下。
3. could you recommend me some reputable shopping sites?
你能给我推荐一些信誉好的购物网站吗?
4. you can find almost any goods you want on the internet.
在网上几乎能找到你想要的任何东西。
5. this is the largest and safest online shopping site.
这家购物网站规模最大,购物最安全。
6. i want to buy a train ticket on the internet. could you help me with it?
我想在网上买一张火车票。你可以帮我吗?
交易要小心
dialogue
sometimes online shopping is sometimes full of traps. here is the advice of jerry to sally.
有时网购也到处是陷阱。下面是杰瑞给萨莉的建议。
sally: i like the shoes with white and green color on the website and i'm going to buy it. do you know how to pay for them, jerry?
萨莉:我很喜欢网站上的那双白绿相间的鞋,准备要买下它。你知道怎么付款吗,杰瑞?
jerry: you need to open an online bank account. and there should be some money in your account.
杰瑞:你需要开通一个网上银行账户,并且账户里面有存款。
sally: if i buy that pair of shoes, the website will deduct the money automatically?
萨莉:如果我要买那双鞋的话,网站会自动扣除我的钱吗?
jerry: yes, then the seller will deliver the goods to you.
杰瑞:是的,然后卖方就会把货发给你。
sally: but is it safe enough? what if i pay for the goods, the seller doesn't deliver them to me?
萨莉:但是那样安全吗?如果我付了款,但是卖家不发货给我怎么办?
jerry: that's a good question, sally. your awareness of safety is rather good.
杰瑞:你的问题很好,萨莉。你的安全意识相当不错。
sally: is there any ways to avoid this?
萨莉:有什么方法可以避免这种情况吗?
jerry: well, to avoid such thing happening,you should check the seller's credit rating before choosing the goods. the higher of the credit rating, the more believable of the online shop.
杰瑞:要避免这种情况,在选择商品之前应该先检查卖家的信用等级。信用等级越高,网店也就越值得信赖。
sally: oh, i see.
萨莉:哦,我明白了。
notes
1. account [??kaunt] n. 账,账户;记述,描述;报道;v. 解释,说明;认为
2. deduct [di?d?kt] v. 扣除,减去
3. automatically [??t??m?tikli] adv. 自动地,无意识地,不自觉地,机械地
4. awareness [??w??nis] n. 察觉,觉悟;意识,认识;感悟,能力
5. avoid [??v?id] v. 避开,避免;预防
6. believable [bi?li:v?bl] adj. 可信的
7. credit rating 信用等级
小贴士
1. excuse me, could you help me opening the online banking service for my bank account?
打扰一下,你能帮我的银行账户开通网上银行功能吗?
2. just like the real shopping, there are also fakes on the internet shopping.
就像实体购物一样,网络购物也存在假货。
3. we need to check the seller's credit carefully.
我们需要对卖家信用进行仔细审核。
4. there's no transaction record of this shop.
这家店没有交易记录。
5. the mobile is too cheap. it is not trustworthy.
这手机太便宜了,很不可信。
6. check up the personal information that you have entered. and make sure that there's no mistake.
检查一下你填写的个人信息,确保没有差错。
先验货再签收
↑返回顶部↑