假期出游(1 / 2)
第七堂
员工旅游
01 假期出游
出游准备
dialogue
alisa and michael are discussing where to go travelling.
阿丽萨和迈克尔正在商量去哪旅行。
alisa: autumn is coming. it's a good season to embrace the nature. how about going outside to have a travel together, michael? all work and no play make jack a dull boy. we should go close to nature and breathe the fresh air rather than stay in the office and work all day.
阿丽莎:秋天就要来了,这是个亲近自然的大好季节。迈克尔,一起出去旅游怎么样?只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。我想我们应该走进大自然,呼吸新鲜空气,而不是整天呆在办公室里工作。
michael: emm, sounds good. i like it. do you often travel before?
迈克尔:嗯,听起来不错,我喜欢。你以前经常旅游吗?
alisa: yes, i like travelling around to enjoy beautiful sceneries and different kinds of food. i have been to many places, such as the great wall, the imperial palace, the mount tai and so on. they are great. what about you?
阿丽莎:是的,我喜欢四处旅游,欣赏美景,享受美食。我去过很多地方,像长城、故宫、泰山等等。这些地方都很棒。你呢?
michael: me too. travelling can bring us many benefits. it can broaden our eyes, and our bodies can also be exercised.
迈克尔:我也是。旅游让我们受益良多。它可以开阔我们的眼界,同时也能锻炼身体。
alisa: yes. what's more, it can relax the tightened nerves from the job and make us feel happy and energetic.
阿丽莎:是啊。更重要的是,它能缓解我们因工作而紧张的神经,让我们感觉快乐,充满活力。
michael: so, where shall we go this time? do you have any suggestions?
迈克尔:那这次我们去哪里呢?你有什么建议吗?
alisa: i think we shall go to a resort that both of us have never been before. let's go to the travel agency to get some information.
阿丽莎:我想我们应该去一个我们两个都没去过的地方。我们去旅行社了解点情况吧。
michael: or we can search it on the internet.
迈克尔:我们也可以上网搜索。
alisa: yeah, good idea.
阿丽莎:对,好主意。
notes
1. scenery [?si:n?ri] n. 风景,景色;舞台布景
2. the imperial palace 故宫
3. broaden [?br?:dn] v. 使……变宽,扩展
4. suggestion [s??d?est??n] n. 建议,意见;细微的迹象
5. resort [ri?z?:t] n. 度假胜地;v. 诉诸,凭借;救助
小贴士
1. all work and no play make jack a dull boy.
只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
2. i'm going to travel abroad during summer holiday.
暑假我想去国外旅行。
3. what's your plan for the vacation?
你的假期计划是什么?
4. i intend to stay at home to have a good rest during the vacation.
假期我准备在家里好好休息。
5. i have been longing for playing by the seaside and enjoying the sunshine on the beach.
我一直渴望去海边游玩,在沙滩上晒太阳。
6. travel can make us breathe the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful nature.
旅行可以使我们呼吸到新鲜空气,享受美丽的大自然。
7. the service of this travel agency is very good.
这家旅行社的服务很好。
假期何时有
dialogue
it's common that every employee is eager for the coming of holiday.
每位员工都渴望假期的到来,这是一个普遍现象。
samson: ashley, the manager just said that we would have a five-day holiday if this project could be completed before the deadline.
萨姆森:艾希莉,经理刚才说,如果这个项目能在期限前完工的话,我们将会放5天假。
ashley: wow, that's cool! we have put almost all our energy on the job these days. i'm longing for a good rest. i believe that i can finish my part in time. what about you, samson?
艾希莉:哇,那太棒了!这些天我们几乎把所有精力都放在了工作上,我很渴望能好好休息一下。我会及时完工的。你怎么样,萨姆森?
samson: i'm not sure yet.
萨姆森:我还不能确定。
ashley: is there any difficulty in your job?
艾希莉:工作有困难吗?
samson: yes, we are now working on it. we will try our best to overcome the difficulty. what about your plan for the holiday?
萨姆森:是的,不过正在努力解决。我们会尽力克服困难。你假期有什么打算?
ashley: well, i'm planning to have a travel to relax myself.
艾希莉:我计划借助旅游来放松一下自己。
samson: that's great! could i join you if the work can be finished?
萨姆森:好极了!工作完成后,我可以和你一起吗?
ashley: of course you can. hope your work can be done successfully.
艾希莉:当然可以。希望你的工作能顺利完成。
samson: thank you.
萨姆森:谢谢。
notes
1. manager [?m?nid??] n. 经理;管理人;以某种方式管理人、家庭、钱财等的人
2. project [?pr?d?ekt] n. 项目,课题;计划,方案;[pr?'d?ekt] v. 规划;抛,投,射;伸出;突出;表达特点
3. deadline [?dedlain] n. 最后期限
4. difficult [?difik?lti] n.困难,难度;难事,麻烦
小贴士
1. 元旦 new year's day
2. 春节 spring festival
3. 清明节 tomb-sweeping day
4. 劳动节 labor day
5. 端午节 the dragon boat festival
6. 中秋节 the mid-autumn festival
7. 国庆节 the national day
去旅游哪里最好
dialogue
bob is planning a travel during the holiday.
鲍勃正在计划假期旅游的事。
lily: what are you doing?
莉莉:你在干什么呢?
bob: i'm searching for some beautiful tourist attractions.
鲍勃:我在搜索一些美丽的旅游胜地。
lily: are you preparing for a travel?
莉莉:你准备去旅游吗?
bob: yes. the national day holiday is coming. i intend to have a tour. there are so many beautiful scenery spots that i don't know how to choose.
鲍勃:是的。国庆假期就要到了,我打算去旅游。美丽的景点太多了,我不知道该如何选择了。
lily: what about going to lijiang? it's a beautiful place and worth visiting.
莉莉:去丽江怎么样?那是个美丽的地方,值得一去。
bob: i don't know much about that place. have you ever been there before?
鲍勃:我对那个地方知之甚少。你以前去过那里吗?
lily: yes. lijiang is a quiet and beautiful town in yunnan province. it's famous for the beautiful nature and cultural scenery. you can enjoy the slow lazy life to relax yourself there.
莉莉:是的。丽江是云南的一个美丽安静的小镇,以美丽的自然景观和人文景观而闻名。在那里你可以享受悠闲慵懒的生活来放松自己。
bob: that sounds good. thank you.
鲍勃:听起来不错。谢谢了。
lily: you're welcome.
莉莉:不客气。
↑返回顶部↑