理财(2 / 2)

加入书签

如果您真的忘了密码,就只能办理密码挂失。

你的信用卡透支了吗

dialogue

sue is wearing a frown all morning. what happened to her?

苏整个上午都愁眉不展的,她怎么了?

jane: hey, sue. what's the matter with you?you look terribly distressed and are sighing all the morning.

简:嘿,苏。你怎么了?一上午都愁眉不展、唉声叹气的?

sue: i received the reminder note from the bank this morning. i am in the red of my credit card again.

苏:我今天早上收到了银行的催款通知单。我上个月又透支了。

jane: how much did you overdraw?

简:你透支了多少?

sue: i have already overdrawn 3000 dollars. i have to pay off the overdraft in the end of this month. how do i pay back it?

苏:透支了3000美元。我必须在月底前还清。我该怎么还啊?

jane: how did you overdraw such a large sum of money? you are always free with your money.

简:你怎么能透支那么多呢?你花钱总是大手大脚的。

sue: but now it's too late for regrets. what should i do? jane, could i ask you if you're willing to lend me some money? i promise i'll return it as soon as my salary is paid. please!

苏:现在后悔也晚了呀。怎么办?简,你能借我一些钱吗?我保证一发工资就马上还你。求你了!

jane: okay. i won't leave you in the lurch. excuse me for calling a spade a spade, you really need to learn how to curb spending your money.

简:好了。我不会弃朋友不顾的。恕我直言,你真的该学学怎样克制花钱了。

sue: i get it. i promise it won't happen again.

苏:我知道了。我保证这种事以后不会再发生了。

notes

1. reminder [ri'maind?] n. 提醒物,提示;催单

2. in the red 负债,亏欠

3. leave sb. in the lurch 弃某人于危难之中

4. call a spade a spade 实话实说,直言不讳

小贴士

1. i've never had an overdraft in my life.

我从来不透支。

2. oh, no. my credit card is overdrawn.

哦,糟了。我的信用卡透支了。

3. i took out an overdraft to pay for my new overcoat and shoes.

我透支买了件新大衣和新鞋子。

4. i am in the red this month again.

我这个月又透支了。

5. this bonus will go a long way towards paying my overdraft.

这笔奖金对还清我的透支额将大有帮助。

6. i have been given two credit cards with very high limits.

我有两张透支额很高的信用卡。

7. by the end of each month my boyfriend's account is always in the red.

每个月的月底,我男朋友的账户总是出现透支。

信用卡的种类:

credit card 信用卡

affinity card 认同卡

platinum card 白金卡

student card 学生卡

preferred card/gold card 金卡

value card 储值卡

classic card 普卡

co-branded card 联名卡

supplementary card 附属卡

debit card 转账卡

atm card 金融卡

charge card 签账卡

cash advance card 现金卡

corporate card 商务卡、公司卡

精打细算记账忙

dialogue

it's time to get off work. maggie sees julie being busy at the computer.

该下班了。麦琪看到朱莉还在电脑前忙着。

maggie: hi, julie, it's getting late. why don't you return home?

麦琪:嗨,朱莉,已经很晚了。你怎么还没回家呢?

julie: i'll leave in a minute. i'm busy with tracking my spending now.

朱莉:我过一会儿就走。现在正忙着记账呢。

maggie: what? you mean your personal spending?

麦琪:什么?你是说你的个人花费?

julie: yeah, it gives me a rough idea of my money habits as well as incentive to start changing them.

朱莉:是的,通过记账我大概知道了自己花钱的习惯和怎样改变这些不良习惯。

maggie: isn't it too troublesome? sometimes i even can't remember where my money goes on.

麦琪:那不是很麻烦吗?有时我甚至不知道钱花哪儿了。

julie: so we need an account book to keep track of every single daily expense.write down the exact number after each expenditure at once, and then you won't forget it.

朱莉:所以我们才需要一个账本记录每次的日常开销。花钱后马上记录下来就不会忘了。

maggie: how long have you kept the habit of recording the expenditure?

麦琪:你记账的习惯有多久了?

julie: about three months. i find it's very useful to give me a full-on reality check and make me know where my money goes. i'll see which the unnecessary expenditure is and then reduce waste. gradually i kickstarted my “spend less, save more” financial plan.

朱莉:大概有3个月了。我发现记账有利于对账,让我知道我的钱花在哪方面了。我会看到哪些是不必要的开支,然后减少浪费。渐渐地,我就开始了“少花钱,多节省”的理财习惯。

maggie: oh, i got it. it sounds not bad.

麦琪:哦,我知道了。这个理财习惯听起来不错。

notes

1. rough idea 大致的想法;大体的意思

2. incentive [in'sentiv] adj. 刺激的;鼓励的;n. 刺激;鼓励;动机

3. account book 账簿

4. keep track of 跟上……的进展;记录;保持和……的联系

5. full-on [ful'?n] adj. 最典型的,最强烈的

6. reality check 现状核实;提醒人面对现实的事件

7. kick-start ['kik?sta:t] v. 启动,脚踩发动;n. 起动踏板

8. financial pla 财政计划,财务计划

小贴士

you can do a better job of keeping track of your money once you find where it's going. is it hard for you to keep track of where your money is going? try online account for great graphing technology that monitors your finances. do you know what online account is? it's a written budget on the internet. it keeps you on track and gives you a visual representation of your overall financial picture. there are many websites offering such kind of services and even giving you a free credit report.

记账是个好习惯,你可以通过记账发现自己的钱花在哪些方面。你是不是觉得记账很困难呢?你可以尝试一下网上记账,它能够提供管理财务的强大制图技术。什么是网上记账?它是写在网络上的财务预算,使你能够对自身的财务状况有一个非常直观的认识。现在有很多网站都提供这样的服务,甚至还提供免费的信用报告。

繁琐的贷款

dialogue

karl wants to buy a car but his money is not enough, so he decides to ask the bank for help.

卡尔想买一辆车,但他的钱不够,所以他决定求助于银行。

bank clerk: good morning, sir. what can i do for you?

银行职员:早上好,先生。您需要办理什么业务?

karl: i want to borrow two hundred thousand yuan. does your bank have such loan plan?

卡尔:我想贷20万元。请问贵行有这类贷款计划吗?

bank clerk: oh, yes. can you tell me what would you like to use it for?

银行职员:哦,有的。能告诉我你贷款是做什么用吗?

karl: i want to buy a car to facilitate my life,but i don't have enough money.

卡尔:我想买辆车以方便生活,但是我现在还没有足够的钱。

bank clerk: i see. would you mind telling me your monthly or annual salary?

银行职员:我知道了。能告诉我您的月薪或者年薪是多少吗?

karl: my annual salary is 100 000 yuan. by the way, what about the interest rate?

卡尔:我的年薪是10万元。顺便问一下,利率是多少啊?

bank clerk: it depends how long you'll pay off the loan.

银行职员:这取决于你的还款年限。

karl: what if i choose to clear off it in 5 years?

卡尔:假如我打算5年还清呢?

bank clerk: it's 6.45 % for five-year loan. ok, sir. we'll consider supplying you a loan. please fill out this loan application first and bring the material about your income and credit rating next time.

银行职员:5年贷款利率是6.45%。好的,先生,我们会考虑贷款给您的。请先填写这份贷款申请表,下次来时请带上与您的收入和信用等级相关的材料。

karl: ok, i will. thank you.

卡尔:好的,我会的。谢谢。

bank clerk: my pleasure.

银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。

notes

1. facilitate[f?'siliteit] v. 使变得(更)容易,使便利

2. annual salary年薪

3. credit rating信用评级

小贴士

贷款程序简述:

1. acceptance 受理

2. primary auditing 初审

3. appraisal 评估

4. checkup and approval 审查审批

5. joint assessment 联合评审

6. granting loan 发放贷款

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录