医疗保健(1 / 2)

加入书签

03 医疗保健

减肥不只是口号

dialogue

susan is complaining in the ofi ce that sh bought a dress yesterday but she found it was hard to dress up.

苏珊在办公室抱怨她昨天刚买的裙子很难穿得上。

amy: you are heavier than you used to be,aren't you?

艾米:你比过去胖多了,不是吗?

susan: yes, i know. i am getting fat. i want to lose weight but i just couldn't help eating much food.

苏珊:是的,我知道。我发胖了。我想要减肥,但是我就是忍不住想吃。

amy: what did you eat?

艾米:你都吃些什么?

susan: junk food, like pizza, hamburger,and ice cream and so on, you know.

苏珊:你知道的,比如比萨、汉堡包、冰淇淋等,都是些垃圾食品。

amy: if you want to lose weight, the point is that you should resist your eating desire and keep doing exercise. and no junk food.

艾米:如果你想减肥,就要少吃多运动。还有不要再吃垃圾食物了。

susan: then what should i eat?

苏珊:那我该吃什么?

amy: more vegetables and fruit. they are rich in vitamins. besides, you need to work out. what sports do you like?

艾米:多吃些蔬菜和水果,它们富含维生素。还有,你需要锻炼。你喜欢哪种运动?

susan: i like to play tennis, but it's hard to find a partner here.

苏珊:我喜欢网球,但是在这儿很难找到球友。

amy: yes. few people play tennis here.actually, walking up and down the stairs would be also useful for losing weight. you may also go jogging every morning.

艾米:是啊,几乎没有人打网球。其实,爬楼梯对减肥是很有帮助的。你也可以每天早晨去慢跑。

susan: great! thank you for your advice.

苏珊:棒极了!谢谢你的建议。

amy: that's nothing. but remember that the most important is perseverance.

艾米:没什么。但要记住,最重要的是要坚持不懈。

notes

1. get fat 发胖

2. lose weight 减肥

3. junk food 垃圾食品

4. vitamin [?vit?min] n. 维生素

5. work out 锻炼;可以解决;做出,计算出

6. perseverance [?p?:si'vi?r?ns] n. 不屈不挠;毅力, 坚韧不拔

小贴士

best tips for dieting

step 1: don't “go on a diet”; change your diet(不是节食,而是改变饮食习惯)

step 2: avoid refined sugar(别吃精炼的糖)

step 3: quick fix diets only work short-term(快速节食只能短期见效)

step 4: don't eat if you're not hungry(不饿的时候不要吃东西)

step 5: cut down on alcohol(少喝饮料)

step 6: some fats are good(一定的脂肪是有益的)

step 7: get moving — exercise is essential(坚持运动,锻炼必不可少)

step 8: never skip a meal — especially breakfast(每餐都要吃,尤其是早餐)

step 9: take time to eat(细嚼慢咽)

step 10: drink plenty of water(多喝水)

step 11: eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day(每天吃5份水果和蔬菜)

step 12: have many meals but little food at each(少吃多餐)

挂号缴费有耐心

dialogue

julie had a heavy cold yesterday and was coughing all the morning in the company. she had to ask for leave to see a doctor. and now she is in a hospital.

朱莉昨天得了重感冒,在公司里一上午都不停地咳嗽。她不得不请假去看医生。现在她正在医院里。

julie: excuse me, where shall i register,please?

朱莉:打扰了,请问在哪儿挂号?

nurse: go straight along this road and make a left turn in the end of the road.

护士:沿着这条路走,在路的尽头左拐就到了。

julie: thank you.

朱莉:谢谢。

(a few moment later)

(过了一会儿)

julie: is this the registration office?

朱莉:请问这是挂号处吗?

nurse: yes, it is. please queue up to register. which department for?

护士:是的。请排队挂号。你要看哪个科室?

julie: i don't know exactly.

朱莉:我其实也不知道。

nurse: please tell me your illness so that i can tell you which department you can register with.

护士:请告诉我你的病情,我也好告诉你挂哪个科室的号。

julie: i've got a sore throat, a runny nose,and cough.

朱莉:我嗓子疼,流鼻涕,还咳嗽。

nurse: ok, i will register you with medical department. please register your information here and pay for it. and i'll make a medical record for you.

护士:好的,我帮你挂内科。请在这儿登记信息并交费。我会给你写一份病历。

julie: ok. how much do i need to pay for the registration?

朱莉:好的。我需要付多少钱挂号费?

nurse: you need to pay 5 yuan for the registration.

护士:需要付5元钱。

julie: here is the money.

朱莉:给你。

nurse: this is your registration card. please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.

护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

julie: yes, i will. but can you tell me how to get to the medical department?

朱莉:好的,我会带的。请问到内科怎么走?

nurse: it's on the second floor.

护士:在二楼。

julie: thank you.

朱莉:谢谢。

notes

1. have a cold 患感冒

2. queue up 排队

3. sore [s?:] adj. 疼痛的,痛心的;恼火的;严重的;n. 痛处,伤口

4. medical department 内科;医务室

5. medical record 病历卡;病史档案

小贴士

1. which department do you want to register with?

您要挂哪个科室的号?

2. have you got a registration card?

您有诊疗卡吗?

3. do you have medicine insurance? or will you pay for this yourself?

您有医疗保险吗?还是自费?

4. do you want to see a specialist or an ordinary doctor?

您要挂专家号还是普通号?

5. have you ever registered with dr. smith before?

你之前挂过史密斯医生的号吗?

6. do i need to pay my registered fee here?

我需要在这里付挂号费吗?

7. do i need to register again if i ask for a transfer?

如果我要求转科室的话需要再来挂号吗?

8. i'd like to get specialist treatment.

我想看专家门诊。

医生面前如实答

dialogue

tony is seeing a doctor in a hospital.

托尼正在一家医院看病。

tony: good morning, doctor.

托尼:早上好,医生。

doctor: good morning. what's the matter with you?

医生:早上好。你哪儿不舒服?

tony: i'm suffering from insomnia.

托尼:我有失眠的症状。

doctor: how long have you been like this?

医生:这种情况有多久了?

tony: more than a month.

托尼:一个多月了。

doctor: have you taken any medicine?

医生:吃过药了吗?

tony: i tried some sleeping pills, but they are of no effect to me.

托尼:试过安眠药,但是不起作用。

doctor: do you have a pain in the head?

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

tony: sometimes. i feel exhausted and drowsy most of the time.

托尼:有时候有。我大部分时间都觉得非常疲倦,昏昏欲睡的。

doctor: let me take your blood pressure. you look anemic.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看起来有点贫血。

(after taking tony's blood pressure)

(医生量过托尼的血压后)

doctor: well, there is nothing to worry about. you are just a little exhausted from overwork.

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

tony: then what should i do?

托尼:那我该怎么做呢?

doctor: i think you should get more rest. try to get outside and exercise more. remember not to strain yourself too much.

医生:我想你应该多休息休息,多到户外参加锻炼。记住不要再过度劳累了。

tony: ok, i'll do as you say.

托尼:好的,我会照你说的去做。

doctor: here is the prescription for you. i'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

医生:这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症。

tony: thank you very much, doctor.

托尼:太感谢您了,医生。

notes

1. insomnia [in's?mni?] n. 失眠,失眠症

2. sleeping pill 安眠药片

3. drowsy [?drauzi] adj. 昏昏欲睡的,困倦的

4. blood pressure 血压

5. anemic [?'ni:mik] adj. 贫血的,患贫血症的;无活力的

6. prescription [pris'krip??n] n. 处方,药方;对策

小贴士

医院词汇:

chinese medicine pharmacy 中药房

clinic area 日间门诊

intensive care unit(icu) 加护病房

evening clinic 夜间门诊

out-patient departments(opd) 各科门诊

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录